This topic describes how to modify a trail that is created for the Inner-ActionTrail feature.
- Log on to the ActionTrail console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the page that appears, find the trail that you want to modify and click the trail name.
- On the page that appears, click Edit in the upper-right corner.
- On the Trail Basic Settings page, click Next.
- In the Event Delivery Settings step, select Delivery to Log Service, change the values of the parameters, and then click Next.
- New Log Service Project: If you select this option, select a region from the Logstore Region drop-down list and set the Project Name parameter.
- Existing Log Service Project: If you select this option, select a region from the Logstore Region drop-down list and a project name from the Project Name drop-down list.
- In the Preview and Create step, confirm the updated trail information and click Submit.