After you create a trail for the Inner-ActionTrail feature, ActionTrail delivers Alibaba Cloud-initiated events to the Log Service Logstore that you specify for the trail for subsequent analysis.
- Log on to the ActionTrail console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the Trail Basic Settings step, set the Trail Name parameter and click Next.
- In the Event Delivery Settings step, select Delivery to Log Service, specify a Log Service project, and then click Next.
- New Log Service Project: If you select this option, select a region from the Logstore Region drop-down list and set the Project Name parameter.
- Existing Log Service Project: If you select this option, select a region from the Logstore Region drop-down list and a project name from the Project Name drop-down list.
- In the Preview and Create step, confirm the trail information and click Submit.
ActionTrail automatically creates a Logstore named in the
innertrail_<Trail name> format as well as the indexes and charts for the Alibaba Cloud-initiated events.
You can find the trail on the Trails page, click Log Analysis in the Log Service column to analyze the events, or click Log Reports to view the distribution charts of the events.