The storage capacity of PolarDB is automatically scaled in or out based on the amount of stored data. You do not need to manually specify the storage capacity. You are charged for only the used storage. We recommend that you purchase PolarDB storage plans if you want to store a large volume of data. This reduces the storage costs. This topic describes how to view the deducted storage capacity of a storage plan.
- You can select the following types of storage plans: storage plans that apply to regions
inside mainland China, and storage plans that apply to China (Hong Kong) and regions outside China. You can purchase only one storage plan for each type.
- Mainland China: supported by all PolarDB clusters in mainland China.
- China (Hong Kong) and regions outside China: supported by all PolarDB clusters in China (Hong Kong) and regions outside China.
- You are charged for the extra storage capacity that is not covered by the storage plan based on the pay-as-you-go billing method. Assume that you have three PolarDB clusters and each cluster requires 400 GB of storage. If you purchase a storage plan of 1,000 GB and these clusters share the storage plan, you are charged for the extra 200 GB of storage based on the pay-as-you-go billing method. For more information, see View the deducted storage capacity of a storage plan.
- You can view further details of valid resource plans and resource plans that have expired within one year.
- To view the storage usage of the cluster, see View the database storage usage.
- Log onto the Billing Management console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Usage Details page, select Deduct from the Log Type drop-down list and click Search. Then, view further details of the storage plan.