ActionTrail generates event summaries every 2 hours. You can query the event summaries in the ActionTrail console to improve the search and query efficiency.
- Log on to the ActionTrail console.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where the specified event occurred from the drop-down list.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Query Event Summaries page, find the specified event and click its name to view the event details.Note To filter events, you can select Event Name, Service Name, Read/Write Type, and AccessKey ID from the drop-down list next to the search box. Global events can be queried on the Query Event Summaries page in all regions.
- Optional. Query the code of the event. For more information, see Details.