As the team manager, you have used an Alibaba Cloud account to create multiple RAM users for your team members to use, and granted the RAM users the AdministratorAccess permission.
- Log on to the ActionTrail console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Event Detail Query.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where the EIP resides.
- Select Resource Name from the drop-down list next to the search box.
- Enter the ID of the EIP in the search box and click the icon.
- Click the plus icon (+) next to the required event to view its detailed information.
Note The event information indicates that RAM user B bound the EIP to the NAT gateway at 16:24:56 on November 2, 2020, as shown in the preceding figure. This way, you can determine that RAM user B bound the EIP to the NAT gateway of RAM user A.
- Optional. To view the event log, click Event Detail.