This topic describes how to uninstall Knative components from a Container Service for Kubernetes (ACK) cluster.
- Log on to the ACK console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Serverless Clusters.
- On the Clusters page, click the name of a cluster or click Details in the Actions column. The details page of the cluster appears.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Knative Components page, click Uninstall in the upper-right corner of the page.
- In the Confirm message, select I confirm that I have read the above information and want to uninstall Knative and click OK.
Check the result
After Knative components are uninstalled, the following information is displayed on the Knative Components page.