You can view the details of an execution plan by querying the details page and by using VisualPlan to query performance issues that may cause slow queries. For more information, see Query details page and VisualPlan.
- Connect to an AnalyticDB for MySQL cluster. For more information, see Connect to a cluster.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Diagnostics and Optimization.
- On the right side of the page, click the History Query tab.
- Select the time range in which you want to query slow queries within the last seven
days and click Query.You can also select Slow SQL Trend from the drop-down list to view the trend chart of slow SQL queries. Click a node in the trend chart to view the details of slow SQL queries at a specific point in time.
- Click Query execution plan in the Operation column to go to the Query details page of a slow query. For more information, see Query details page.
- On the Query details page, click View SQL Plan to view VisualPlan. For more information, see VisualPlan.