You can receive notifications for events such as instance migration and version upgrades by SMS messages, phone calls, emails, internal messages, and console notifications. You can view event types, regions, procedures, precautions, and related instances. You can also change the scheduled switchover time.
On the top of the ApsaraDB for Redis console, you can view the number of notifications for pending events. A value of 0 indicates no pending events.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for Redis console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Pending Events.Note You can also click Pending Events on the top of the page.
- On the Pending Events page, select the type and region of the event that you want to manage.Note The information of events such as the event process and precautions varies based on different event types.
- View event details in the list of instances.
- Optional:Modify the scheduled switchover time.
- Select the check box for the instance.
- Click Specify Disconnection Time.
- In the dialog box that appears, set the scheduled time.Note
- The displayed information varies based on different event types.
- The value of Scheduled Disconnection Time cannot be later than the time that is specified in the Set Before column.
- In the dialog box that appears, click OK.