ApsaraDB for Redis allows you to query history events. You can check whether the events that are recorded in the operations log meet security and regulation compliance requirements.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for Redis console.
- In the top navigation bar of the page, select the region where the instance is deployed.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click History Events. The system displays details about events, such as event types, event notifications, and regions in which events occurred, as shown in the following figure.Note
- On the History Events page, you can find the details of an event, such as the notification, instance ID, and scheduled time. The information about the scheduled time of an event includes the Start At, Scheduled Disconnection Time, and Set Before values. You can click the instance ID to go to the Instance Information page.
- ApsaraDB for Redis supports multiple event types, such as minor version upgrade, instance migration, and master-replica switchover. For more information, see Query and manage pending events.
Related API operations
|DescribeActiveOperationTask||Queries detailed information about operations and maintenance (O&M) tasks of an ApsaraDB for Redis instance.|
You can configure alert rules for pending events in the CloudMonitor console. This allows you to handle pending events at the earliest opportunity. For more information, see Alert settings.