ApsaraDB for Redis provides the history events feature. You can view operations and maintenance logs to meet your audit compliance requirements.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for Redis console.
- On the top of the page, select the region where the instance is deployed.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click History Events.The system displays detailed information about the history events in the region, such as types and notifications, as shown in the following figure.Note
- On the History Events page, you need to take note of the details, such as the notification, instance ID, and scheduled times of an event. The scheduled times of an event includes Start At, Scheduled Disconnection Time, and Set Before. You can click the instance ID to go to the Instance Information page.
- The event types supported by ApsaraDB for Redis are: minor version upgrade, instance migration, and primary/secondary node switchover.