ApsaraDB for Redis logs events. You can check whether activities that are recorded in the operations log meet security and regulation compliance requirements.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for Redis console.
- On the top of the page, select the region where the instance is deployed.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click History Events.The system displays detailed information about the events in the region, such as types and notifications, as shown in the following figure.Note
- On the History Events page, you need to take note of the details, such as the notification, instance ID, and scheduled time of an event. The scheduled time of an event includes Start At, Scheduled Disconnection Time, and Set Before. You can click the instance ID to go to the Instance Information page.
- ApsaraDB for Redis supports event types, such as minor version upgrade, instance migration, and master-replica switchover.
Related API operations
|DescribeActiveOperationTask||Queries detailed information about operations and maintenance (O&M) tasks of an ApsaraDB for Redis instance.|
You can set alert rules for pending events in the Cloud Monitor console. This way, you can handle pending events at your earliest convenience. For more information, see Alert settings.