This topic describes how to manually replace the image in a scaling configuration. An image provides the data required to create ECS instances, such as the system and application environments, and related software configurations. An image in a scaling configuration is frequently updated to meet business requirements.
- Log on to the Auto Scaling console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Scaling Groups.
- In the top navigation bar, select a region.
- Find the scaling group and use one of the following methods to open the details page
of the scaling group:
- Click the ID of the scaling group in the Scaling Group Name/ID column.
- Click Details in the Actions column.
- In the upper part of the page, click the Configuration Source tab.
- In the upper-left corner of the page, click the Scaling Configurations tab.
- Find the scaling configuration for which you want to replace the image. Use one of
the following methods to open the Edit Image dialog box based on the status of the scaling configuration:
- If the scaling configuration is in the Active state, click Edit Image in the Actions column.
- If the scaling configuration is in the Inactive state, click the icon and select Edit Image in the Actions column.
- Select an image type and an image, and click OK.Supported image types include Public Image, Custom Image, and Shared Image.After the image is replaced, you can view the Image column corresponding to the scaling configuration. If the name of the new image is displayed, the image is updated.