This topic describes how to use kubectl on Cloud Shell to manage clusters of Container Service for Kubernetes (ASK) in the ACK console.
To manage ASK clusters by using kubectl, you must install and set up the kubectl client. For more information, see Use kubectl to connect to an ACK cluster. You can also use kubectl on Cloud Shell in the ACK console to manage ASK clusters.
- Log on to the ACK console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Clusters.
- On the Clusters page, find the cluster that you want to manage and choose in the Actions column.
After Cloud Shell is opened, perform the following steps:
- On the Authorization page, click OK. You will obtain an AccessKey pair for a temporary session.
- Click the icon and select Mount File Storage. You can create and mount a Network Attached Storage (NAS) file system to the cluster or skip the process.
- Use kubectl on Cloud Shell in the ACK console to manage ASK clusters.
Note When you open Cloud Shell, Cloud Shell automatically reads the kubeconfig file of the cluster. Then, you can use kubectl to manage the cluster.