To enable internal access control for the API server of a Container Service for Kubernetes (ACK) cluster, you can set an access control whitelist or blacklist for a listener on Port 6443 in the Server Load Balancer (SLB) console. This topic describes how to control internal access to the API server by using SLB.
- Log on to the ACK console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Clusters.
- On the Clusters page, click the name of a cluster or click Details in the Actions column. The details page of the cluster appears.
- On the Cluster Information page, click the Basic Information tab.
- On the Basic Information tab, find the API Server Internal Endpoint field in the Cluster Information section, and click Set access control next to the field.
- You are redirected to the Access Control Settings panel in the SLB console. Turn on Enable Access Control, set Access Control Method to Whitelist or Blacklist, and then select the required
access control list (ACL).
Before you enable access control, you must create the required ACL. For more information, see Enable access control.Notice
To set an access control whitelist, add the CIDR block 100.104.0.0/16 of the ACK cluster and the CIDR block of the VSwitch to the whitelist. The VSwitch is used by the master node on which the API server runs.
To set an access control blacklist, do not add the CIDR block 100.104.0.0/16 of the ACK cluster and the CIDR block of the VSwitch to the blacklist. The VSwitch is used by the master node on which the API server runs.
- Click OK.