New data source features
For more information, see Manage data sources.
New dataset features
- Custom SQL statements of ApsaraDB for HBase can be used to create datasets.
- The variable type Date-Year and Week is added. For more information, see Create a dataset.
New dashboard features
- The chart type decomposition tree is added.
- Chart design is optimized.
- The font size of a kanban can be adjusted even if the dimension is not specified.For more information, see Kanbans.
- Trendlines are changed to full displays of trends in trend indicator charts.For more information, see Trend indicator.
- The design of colored maps and bubble maps is optimized in the following aspects:
- Border thickness and color
- Background color
- Location style
- If the display style of fields in a query control is set to Drop-Down, a load-on-demand mechanism is used.
- The font size of labels is decreased to display more labels in pie charts.For more information, see Pie chart.
- The margins of vertical bar charts, horizontal bar charts, and combination charts are decreased to display more data.
- A default view, error view, and loading view are added for each chart type.
- The font of numbers in dashboards is changed to Alibaba Sans.
- The colors for slices in a pie chart can be customized. The Show total and Merge Data into Others Category options are added.
For more information, see Pie chart.
- The maximum and minimum values in a bubble map or colored map can be highlighted in a specified color.
- The Custom Background option is removed from the Style tab. The background color is subject to the chart
Note The Custom Background option is removed for the Tab widget and the following chart types: line chart, vertical bar chart, stacked vertical bar chart, 100% stacked vertical bar chart, horizontal bar chart, stacked horizontal bar chart, 100% stacked horizontal bar chart, area chart, stacked area chart, 100% stacked area chart, circular bar, waterfall chart, combination chart, scatter chart, bubble chart, faceted scatter chart, radar chart, polar diagram, colored map, bubble map, LBS heat map, LBS bubble chart, LBS flying line map, trend indicator chart, Sankey diagram, and flow analysis chart.
For more information, see Line charts.
- The arrow colors are optimized for cross tables, kanbans, trend indicator charts,
and ranking boards. The arrow colors are changed based on the system language.
If the system language is Chinese, the upward arrow is in red color and the downward arrow is in green color.If the system language is English, the upward arrow is in green color and the downward arrow is in red color.
- The tooltip is displayed for all charts by default.
New workbook features
- The workbook edit page is reconstructed. The following table describes the details.
Earlier version V3.7.3
- All icons are displayed on the toolbar.
- To import data, you must click the icon.
- A filter bar is provided to associate datasets.
- The camera feature is provided.
- The highlight pivot table feature is provided.
- The chart is not elegant.
- Hidden sheets are difficult to find.
- Icons are displayed as cascading menus for easy locating.
- To import data, perform either of the following operations:
- Click the icon and import the data.
- Choose and import the data.
- The filter bar is upgraded to a query control, which has the same functions as the query control widget in datasets.
- The camera feature is unpublished.
- The highlight pivot table feature is unpublished.
- The visual effect of charts is improved.
- The sheets in a workbook are optimized in the following aspects:
- A hidden sheet is marked with the icon for easy identification.
- You can click the icon to view the sheet list.
- The following features are unpublished:
Note Before you upgrade Quick BI to V3.7.3, evaluate the impact on your business. If you have any questions, contact Quick BI technical support.
- Highlight pivot table