This topic describes how to suspend a running connector in the Message Queue for Apache Kafka console.
- Log on to the Message Queue for Apache Kafka console.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where your instance is located.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Connector.
- On the Connector page, select an instance, find the connector that you want to suspend, click More, and then choose in the Actions column.
- In the Note message, click OK.The Status column displays Suspended for the connector.