This topic describes how to suspend a running connector in the Message Queue for Apache Kafka console.
- Log on to the Message Queue for Apache Kafka console.
- In the Resource Distribution section of the Overview page, select the region where your instance resides.
- On the Instances page, click the name of the instance that you want to manage.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Connectors.
- On the Connectors page, find your connector, click More in the Actions column, and then select Suspend. In the Note message, click OK.
On the Connectors page, find the suspended connector. The value of Status of the connector becomes Suspended.