This topic describes how to resume a suspended connector in the Message Queue for Apache Kafka console.
- Log on to the Message Queue for Apache Kafka console.
- In the Resource Distribution section of the Overview page, select the region where your instance resides.
- On the Instances page, click the name of the instance that you want to manage.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Connectors.
- On the Connectors page, find your connector, and click Enable in the Actions column.
On the Connectors page, find the resumed connector. The value of Status of the connector becomes Running.