ActionTrail generates event summaries every 2 hours. You can query the event summaries in the ActionTrail console to improve the search and query efficiency. This topic describes how to query event summaries in the ActionTrail console.
- Log on to the ActionTrail console.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where the specified event occurred from the drop-down list.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click .
- On the Event Summary Query page, find the specified event and click its name to view the event summaries. Note
- To filter events, you can select Event Name, Service Name, Read/Write Type, or AccessKey ID from the drop-down list next to the search box. Global events can be found in event summaries in all regions.
- For more information about fields in the event summaries, see ActionTrail event log reference.
- Optional. To query the code of an event summary record, click Details.