You can change the billing method of your Message Queue for Apache RocketMQ instance from pay-as-you-go to subscription by upgrading your instance from the Standard Edition to the Enterprise Platinum Edition. This way, you can enjoy the dedicated instance services provided by the Enterprise Platinum Edition.
Message Queue for Apache RocketMQ provides Standard Edition and Enterprise Platinum Edition instances. These two types of instances use different billing methods.
If you change the billing method of an instance, the running of the instance will not be affected.
- Log on to the Message Queue for Apache RocketMQ console. In the top navigation bar, select a region, such as China (Hangzhou).
All instances in the selected region appear on the Instances page.
- In the upper-right corner, choose .
- On the Message Queue for Apache RocketMQ Enterprise Platinum Edition page, set parameters and click Buy Now. Then, complete the payment as prompted.
- On the Instance Details page, choose .
- In the Upgrade to Platinum Edition dialog box, select the instance that you want to upgrade and click OK.