If you have any questions about the spending details on Message Queue for Apache RocketMQ, view them in the Billing Management console.
- Log on to the Message Queue for Apache RocketMQ console.
- In the top navigation bar, move the pointer over Expenses and click User Center.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose
to view your spending details.
- Overview: On the Spending Summary page, click Overview to view the bills of all services under your account.
- Bills: On the Spending Summary page, click Bills to view bills whose billing cycle is one day. For example, if you continued using Message Queue for Apache RocketMQ from 00: 00 on September 28 to 00: 00 on September 29, one bill is displayed.
Note A bill is issued for Message Queue for Apache RocketMQ every 24 hours. A bill is issued within 8 to 10 hours after the current billing cycle ends, and you can view the bill next day.
- Details: On the Spending Summary page, click Details to view details about all bills under your account. You can also view the topic usage and API calls of each application in the billing cycle.