You can export a resource list in a CSV file.
- Log on to the Resource Management console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Tag Editor.
- Search for resources to which tags are added. For more information, see Search for a resource.
- In the Search Results section, select one or more resources.
- Move the pointer over Export and select one of the following methods to export a resource list:
Note You can click the icon to view all attributes of the selected resources or customize attributes you want to present.
- Export All Data: Export all attributes of the selected resources into a CSV file.
- Export Visible Columns: Export only the displayed attributes into a CSV file.