You can add, modify, or remove tags for multiple resources at a time.
- Log on to the Resource Management console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- Search for resources to which tags are added. For more information, see Search for resources.
- In the Search Results section, select one or more resources and click Edit Tags.
- Manage resource tags.
- Modify a tag: You can enter a new tag key or tag value for an existing tag.
- Add a tag: Click Add Tag. Then, enter a tag key and a tag value.
- Remove a tag: Click Delete to remove a tag.
Note After you click Delete, you can click Cancel Deletion to recover the tag that you deleted. However, if you have clicked Submit, the tag cannot be recovered.
- Click Submit.
- Click OK.