This topic provides answers to frequently asked questions about schema migration and revision.
When data is migrated from a source database to a destination PolarDB O Edition database, an error message for schema revision appears. The message indicates that the annotation at the beginning of the MCSS TABLE T_CUST_BUSINESS field is missing and every field must be prefixed with an annotation.
- The metadata is case-sensitive. The columns that correspond to the metadata cannot be found in the destination database.
- Log on to the PolarDB console.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where the destination PolarDB O Edition cluster resides.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Clusters.
- On the Clusters page, find the PolarDB O Edition cluster that you want to manage and click the Cluster ID.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Parameters.
- Find the polar_comp_redwood_raw_names parameter and set the value to off.
When the schema is migrated, the message "schema "dbms_aq"does not exist" appears.
- The account of the destination database does not have sufficient permissions.
- Use a superuser account of the destination database to create another migration project.