The UC kernel in the mPaaS baseline 10.1.68.14 and later version no longer supports the inspect mode. If you need to debug in the inspect mode during development, you must add the debugging package for UC kernels.
- Download the corresponding .so file of UC kernel debugging package.
- Copy the corresponding .so file of the UC kernel debugging package to
/sdcard/slmdirectory, and the full path of the file is
- The path and the name of the file must be consistent.
- Make sure to copy the .so file of the corresponding CPU architecture.
- The read permission of the SD card must be enabled.
- This mode is only available for debugging packages.
- After inspect mode is successfully turned on, the content in
/sdcard/slmwill be cut into the internal storage of the app, so when you wipe data and cache of the app or uninstall the app, you need to copy the .so file of the UC kernel debugging package to
UC kernel debugging package version: 22.214.171.124.200825145737.