The UC kernel in the mPaaS baseline 10.1.68.14 and later version no longer supports the inspect mode. If you need to debug in the inspect mode during development, you must add the debugging package for UC kernels.
- Download the .so file of UC kernel debugging package.
- Copy the .so file of the corresponding CPU architecture to
/sdcard/slmdirectory, and the full path of the file is
- The path and the name of the file must be consistent.
- Make sure to copy the .so file of the corresponding CPU architecture.
- The read permission of the SD card must be enabled.
- This mode is only available for debugging packages.
UC kernel debugging package version: 22.214.171.124.200825145737.