Hologres is a real-time interactive analytics service that is developed by Alibaba Cloud. Hologres is compatible with PostgreSQL 11 and seamlessly integrates with big data ecosystems. You can use Hologres to analyze and process petabytes of data with high concurrency and low latency. This topic describes how to connect Quick BI to a Hologres instance.
- A Hologres instance is created. For more information, see Purchase a Hologres instance.
- The endpoint and port number that are used to connect to the Hologres instance are obtained. For more information, see Instance configurations.
- The username and password that are used to log on to the Hologres instance are obtained.
- Choose .
- In the upper-right corner of the Data Sources page, click Create Data Source.
- In the Add Data Source dialog box, click the Cloud Data Sources tab. Then, click the Hologres card.
- In the Add Hologres Database dialog box, configure the parameters.
Parameter Description Name The name of the data source. The name appears in the list of data sources. For example, enter cloud data source Hologres. Database Address The public endpoint of the Hologres instance. Port Number The port number that is used to connect to the Hologres instance over the Internet. Database The name of the database that is deployed on the Hologres instance. For example, enter quickbi_Hologres. Schema The name of the database to connect. Default value: public. Username The username that is used to log on to the database. For example, enter quickbi_test. Password The password that is used to log on to the database. VPC Data Source If you use a virtual private cloud (VPC) to connect Quick BI to the data source, select VPC Data Source and configure the following parameters:
- AccessKey ID: the AccessKey ID that you used to purchase the Hologres instance.
- AccessKey Secret: the AccessKey secret that you used to purchase the Hologres instance.
- Instance ID: the ID of the Hologres instance.
- Region: the region in which the Hologres instance is deployed.
- Click Test Connection to verify that the data source can be connected.
- Click OK.