The Database Gateway service is activated and at least one Database Gateway agent is started. For more information, see Create a database gateway.
- Log on to the Database Gateway console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Gateway List.
- Find the gateway for which you want to add a gateway node to ensure high availability. Then, click Detail in the Operation column for the gateway.
- On the Gateway details page, click Add gateway node.
- Select an installation method based on your operating system. If you use the Windows operating system, click Download gateway. If you use other operating systems, copy and paste the command line to the machine where the gateway node is to be added, and press Enter to run the command.
- On the Gateway details page, view the information about the added gateway node.