Anti-DDoS Origin Enterprise provides the mitigation analysis feature. The feature is free of charge and under public preview. You can use this feature to query and analyze mitigation logs and view mitigation reports. This topic describes how to enable the mitigation analysis feature of an Anti-DDoS Origin Enterprise instance.
For more information, see Purchase an Anti-DDoS Origin Enterprise instance.
- Log on to the Anti-DDoS console.
- In the upper-left corner of the top navigation bar, select a region.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- Optional:If you use the feature for the first time, you must complete RAM authorization. If
you have already completed RAM authorization, skip this step.
- Click Authorize Now.
- On the Cloud Resource Access Authorization page, click Confirm Authorization Policy.
- After the authorization is completed, go back to the Mitigation Analysis (Beta) page and refresh the page.
- On the Mitigation Analysis (Beta) page, select an Anti-DDoS Origin Enterprise instance and click Upgrade Now.
- On the Upgrade/Downgrade page, select On for Mitigation Analysis (Beta).
- Read and select Anti-DDoS Origin Terms of Service, and click Buy Now.
- Complete the payment.Note The mitigation analysis feature is free of charge and under public preview.After you complete the payment, you must manually enable this feature to start analysis.
- On the Mitigation Analysis (Beta) page, click Enable Now.After the feature is enabled, the Anti-DDoS Origin Enterprise instance collects mitigation log data, which is stored in Log Service. This way, you can query and analyze mitigation logs and view mitigation reports. To enable or disable the feature, you can turn on or off Status.