If you want to recreate a static username/password pair or no longer need to use a static username/password pair, you can delete the existing static username/password pair. This topic describes how to delete a static username/password pair in the Message Queue for RabbitMQ console.
- The Message Queue for RabbitMQ instance in which you want to delete a static username/password pair is in the running state.
- The account that you use to log on to the Message Queue for RabbitMQ console is an Alibaba Cloud account or a RAM user that is granted the permissions to view and delete static username/password pairs. For more information about account permissions and authorization operations, see RAM policies, Grant permissions to RAM users, and Grant permissions across Alibaba Cloud accounts.
- Dynamic username and password: Use a permission authentication class provided by Alibaba Cloud to generate dynamic usernames and passwords.
- Static username and password (recommended): Generate static usernames and passwords in the Message Queue for RabbitMQ console. This method is the same as that of open source RabbitMQ.
A static username/password pair becomes invalid after the pair is deleted. When the client uses this static username/password pair to access Message Queue for RabbitMQ, the access request is rejected.
- Log on to the Message Queue for RabbitMQ console.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where your instance resides.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Static Accounts Alerting.
- On the Static Accounts Alerting page, select an instance, find the static username/password pair that you want to delete, and click Delete in the Actions column.
- In the Confirmation message, click OK.The deleted static username/password pair is no longer displayed on the Static Accounts Alerting page.