Resource Orchestration Service (ROS) allows you to manage resources by using Terraform. This topic describes the ROS features and resources supported by Terraform.
ROS updates Terraform and provider versions on a regular basis. Current versions:
- Terraform: 0.12.28
- alicloud: 1.90.0
- aws: 2.70.0
- azurerm: 2.20.0
ROS console features supported by Terraform
|Others||You cannot create stack groups, query resource types, or use Security Token Service (STS).|
ROS API operations supported by Terraform
|Stack||PreviewStack, CreateStack, UpdateStack, DeleteStack, GetStack, ListStacks, ListStackResources,
GetStackResource, ListStackEvents, and SetDeletionProtection are supported.
Note When Terraform is returned for the StackType parameter in GetStack or ListStacks, Terraform stacks are queried.
|Template||CreateTemplate, UpdateTemplate, DeleteTemplate, GetTemplate, ListTemplates, and ValidateTemplate are supported.|
|Tag||TagResources, UntagResources, ListTagKeys, ListTagValues, and ListTagResources are supported.|
Resources supported by Terraform
The following resources are supported by Terraform in ROS:
- Alibaba Cloud resources. For more information, visit Alibaba Cloud Provider.
- Alicloud Terraform modules are provided for online debugging. For more information, see Alicloud Terraform Modules.
- ROS provides a default provider that uses the temporary AccessKey pair of the current account and the region ID of a stack.
- AWS resources. For more information, visit AWS Provider.
- Azure resources. For more information, visit Azure Provider.