This topic describes how to create a Hologres SQL node. Hologres seamlessly integrates with MaxCompute at the underlying layer. This integration allows you to use standard PostgreSQL statements to query and analyze large volumes of data stored in MaxCompute. In this case, you do not need to transfer data. This allows you to quickly obtain query results.
- Go to the DataStudio page.
- Log on to the DataWorks console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Workspaces.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where the target workspace resides. Find the target workspace and click Data Analytics in the Actions column.
- Move the pointer over the icon, and choose . In the New node dialog box, specify parameters and click Submit.Alternatively, unfold Business process in the left pane. Right-click a business process and choose UserDefined > Hologres development. In the New node dialog box, specify parameters and click Submit.>
- In the New node dialog box, set the Node name and Destination folder parameters.Note The node name must be 1 to 128 characters in length and can contain letters, digits, underscores (_), and periods (.). It is not case-sensitive.
- Click Submit.
- On the tab that appears, edit and run the code in the code editor.After the Hologres SQL node is created, edit the code in compliance with the required SQL syntax. For more information about the SQL syntax, see SELECT.
- Save and commit the node.Notice You must set the Rerun attribute and Dependent upstream node parameters on the Scheduling configuration tab before you can commit the node.
In a workspace in standard mode, you must click Publish in the upper-right corner after you commit the AnalyticDB for MySQL node. For more information, see Deploy a node.
- Click in the toolbar to save the node.
- Click in the toolbar to commit the node.
- In the Submit New Version dialog box, enter your comments in the Change description field.
- Click OK.
- Test the node. For more information, see Auto triggered nodes.