This topic describes how to view quotas for resources such as images, disks, and security groups.
Step 1: View resource quotas
- Log on to the ECS console.
- In the upper-right corner of the Overview page, click Privileges.
- On the Privileges and Quotas page, click the Resource Quota tab.
- Select a region and view the quota values. Resource quotas include quotas for resources such as images, disks, and security groups in the selected region.Note Your resource quotas may change based on the usage of your ECS resources.
Step 2: Increase resource quotas
- Find the quota that you want to increase, and click Increase Quota in the Actions column.Note You cannot apply to increase a quota while the previous increase request is in progress.
- On the Calculate Quotas and Request page, enter required information and then click
Submit.The following table describes the information that you must enter.
Information Description New Quota Enter your expected quota. The unit is based on the resource type. Reason Enter the reason of your request. A proper reason makes it easier for your request to be approved. Notify Adjustment Results If you select Yes, the system notifies you of the adjustment results by email.
- Click Quota Increase Requests in the Actions column to view the status of your request.
- Approved: Your request is approved and cannot be revoked.
- Forbid: Your request is rejected. You can click Submit Again in the Actions column and select Manual Approval.