SQLLine is a command-line utility that you can use in Phoenix. This way, you can perform interaction operations on an ApsaraDB for Lindorm (Lindorm) cluster. This topic describes how to use SQLLine.
1. Download SQLLine.
2. Decompress the downloaded file and go to the bin directory. Then, you can obtain the sqlline-thin.py file.
3. Obtain the endpoint that is used by Phoenix to connect to a Lindorm cluster. For information about how to obtain an endpoint, see Connect to a Lindorm cluster.
4. Run the ./sqlline-thin.py url user password command to connect to a Lindorm cluster. By default, the username and the password are root. Example:
./sqlline-thin.py http://ld-xxxxx-m1-ps-proxy-phoenix.hbaseue.rds.aliyuncs.com:8765 -u root -p root
Common operations in SQLLine
- !!help: View the help documentation.
- !!q: Exit SQLLine.
- !!tables: View all tables.
- !!desc table: View table information.
- !!indexes table: View table indexes.
- Execute SELECT, UPSERT, and DELETE statements