This topic describes how to publish an event in the EventBridge console. You can publish events to test event rules that are configured for a custom event bus.
- Log on to the EventBridge console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the top navigation bar, select a region.
- In the Custom Event Buses section, find the event bus to which you want to publish an event and click Publish Event in the Operations column. Note You can publish events only to custom event buses in the EventBridge console.
- In the Publish Event to Custom Event Bus panel, select a custom event source from the Custom Event Source drop-down list, enter the event content in the Event Body code editor, and then click OK. For more information about the event parameters, see Overview.