The default bandwidth for the connection from an endpoint to an endpoint service is 1,024 Mbit/s. You can modify the bandwidth based on your business requirements.
- Log on to the VPC console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where the endpoint service that you want to manage is deployed.
- On the Endpoint Service page, find the endpoint service that you want to manage, and click the service ID.
- Click the Endpoint Connections tab.
- Find the endpoint that you want to manage, and click Change Bandwidth in the Actions column.
- In the Change Bandwidth dialog box, specify the bandwidth based on your business requirements, and click
OK.Valid values: 100 to 1024. Unit: Mbit/s.