This topic describes how to add a service in the E-MapReduce (EMR) console.
- Log on to the EMR console.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where you want to create a cluster. The region of a cluster cannot be changed after the cluster is created.
- Click the Cluster Management tab.
- On the Cluster Management page, find the cluster to which you want to add a service, and click the cluster ID.
- On the Clusters and Services page, click Add Service in the upper-right corner.
- In the Add Service dialog box, select the service that you want to add and click OK.
- In the Services section, click the icon.The added service is displayed in this section.