This topic describes how to publish an event in the EventBridge console. You can perform this operation to test event rules configured for a custom event bus.
- Log on to the EventBridge console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Custom Event Buses.
- In the top navigation bar, select a region.
- On the Custom Event Buses page, find the required event bus and click Publish Event in the Operations column.Note You can publish events only to custom event buses in the EventBridge console.
- In the Publish Event to Custom Event Bus panel, enter the event content in the code editor and click OK.For more information about the event parameters, see Overview.