When you apply for a private endpoint, make sure that the VSwitch to which the instance belongs has sufficient IP addresses that can be allocated. This topic describes how to obtain the number of these IP addresses in the VSwitch.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for Redis console.
- On the top of the page, select the region where the instance is deployed.
- On the Instances page, click the Instance ID of the instance.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Connection.
- Copy the VSwitch ID and click the VPC ID.
- In the VPC console, you can find the number displayed in the VSwitch section.
- In the upper-right corner of the page, select Instance ID, paste the VSwitch ID, and search for the VSwitch.
- After you find the Switch, you can view the number of available IP addresses that can be allocated by the VSwitch.