The fee required to renew an Artificial Intelligence Recommendation (AIRec) instance is the same as that required to purchase an AIRec instance. For more information about pricing, see Pricing and Billing for elastic QPS.
Fee deduction time
1. The fee for using an AIRec instance is deducted for the first time at 08:00 of the ninth day before the instance expires. If you plan to pay the fee by using a credit card, make sure that your credit card has sufficient balance. The system deducts the fee for auto-renewal each day during the nine days before the instance expires until the payment for the auto-renewal is completed. You must manually renew your instance if the instance is about to expire the next day. 2. If you manually renew your instance before the auto-renewal fee is deducted, the system automatically renews the instance the next time before the expiration date.
You must manually renew your AIRec instance.
Instructions on renewal
If you do not renew your subscription AIRec instance before the expiration date, your AIRec instance expires. This interrupts your business and causes data loss. For more information about the impacts, see Impacts of expired or overdue AIRec instances. You can manually renew your AIRec instance before it expires. You can also manually renew your instance within seven days after it expires.
1. Log on to the AIRec console.
2. In the left-side navigation pane, click Instances. On the Instances page, find the instance that you want to renew and choose More > Renew in the Actions column.
3.On the Renew page, specify the renewal duration, read and select AIRec Terms of Service, and then click Buy Now. 4. On the 4.Purchase page, complete the payment.
Enable auto-renewal and modify auto-renewal duration
If you enable auto-renewal when you purchase an AIRec instance, you do not need to manually renew your instance on a regular basis. This ensures steady services even if you fail to renew your instance on time.
Enable auto-renewal when you purchase an AIRec instance
When you purchase an AIRec instance, you can select the Auto-renewal check box.
Enable auto-renewal after you purchase an AIRec instance
After you enable auto-renewal for an AIRec instance, the system automatically renews the instance based on the renewal duration that you specified. For example, if you select a three-month renewal duration, you are charged for a three-month subscription for each renewal.
1. Log on to the AIRec console.
2. In the top navigation bar, choose Expenses > Renewal Management. The Manual tab appears. 3. On the
3.Manual tab, find the AIRec instance that you want to renew and click Enable Auto Renewal in the Actions column. You can also click the Nonrenewal tab and perform the same operation on the Nonrenewal tab. 4. In the Enable Auto Renewal dialog box, specify
4.Unified Auto Renewal Cycle and click Auto Renew.
Modify the auto-renewal duration
1.Log on to the AIRec console.
2. In the top navigation bar, choose Expenses > Renewal Management.
3. On the Renewal page, click the Auto tab. On the Auto tab, find the AIRec instance whose auto-renewal duration you want to modify and click Edit Auto Renewal in the Actions column.
4. In the Edit Auto Renewal dialog box, modify the auto-renewal duration and click OK.