You can remove tags that you no longer need from VPN gateways. This topic describes how to remove tags from multiple VPN gateways at a time.
- You can remove up to 20 tags at a time.
- If a tag is attached to more than one VPN gateway and you remove the tag from a VPN gateway, the other VPN gateways still hold the tag.
- Log on to the VPN gateway console.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where the VPN gateway is deployed.
- On the VPN Gateways page, select the VPN gateways from which you want to remove tags, and choose .
- In the Delete Tags for Multiple Resources dialog box, click the icon on the right side to remove a tag.
- Click OK.