You can remove tags that you no longer need from VPN gateways. This topic describes how to remove tags from a VPN gateway.
- You can remove up to 20 tags at a time.
- If a tag is attached to more than one VPN gateway and you remove the tag from a VPN gateway, the other VPN gateways still hold the tag.
- Log on to the VPN gateway console.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where the VPN gateway is deployed.
- On the VPN Gateways page, find the VPN gateway from which you want to remove tags, move the pointer over the image in the Tags column, and click Edit in the message that appears.
- In the Configure Tags dialog box, click the icon on the right side to remove a tag.You can also attach tags to a VPN gateway in this dialog box.
- Click OK.