This topic describes how to use Cloud Config to search for resources that are not bound with specific tags. Cloud Config facilitates resource management.
- Log on to the Cloud Config console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Rules.
- On the right side of the Rules page, click Create Rule.
- In the Basic Settings step, set Method to Managed Rule, set Managed rule to required-tags, and specify Risk Level. Then, click Next.
- In the Parameter Settings step, select the types of the resources that you want to monitor. In this example, ECS, EIP, OSS, and RDS are selected.
- In the Parameter Settings section, specify thresholds for input parameters. Then,
click Next. In this example, three thresholds are specified. One indicates the project that
is supported by resources, one indicates the resource owner, and another indicates
the environment in which the resources are running. The following figure shows the
- A threshold is a tag key-value pair that is used to search for resources.
- You can specify multiple thresholds. If a threshold is not reached, Cloud Config considers the resources non-compliant.
- In the Correction Settings step, select Disable Correction and click Submit.
- In the Complete step, click View Details.
- On the Rule Details tab, view audit results.Cloud Config identifies the resources that are not bound with specific tags. The following figure shows the resources.