Enhanced NAT gateways support all features of standard NAT gateways. Compared with standard NAT gateways, enhanced NAT gateways use an upgraded technical architecture. Enhanced gateways provide higher elasticity and stability and enable you to better manage network traffic transmitted over the Internet. You can upgrade a standard NAT gateway to an enhanced NAT gateway.
- Log on to the NAT Gateway console.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where the NAT gateway is deployed.
- On the NAT Gateway page, click Upgrade Now.
- In the Upgrade to Enhanced NAT Gateway dialog box, set the following parameters.
Parameter Description NAT Gateway Select the standard NAT gateway that you want to upgrade to an enhanced NAT gateway. Select a VSwitch for the enhanced NAT gateway Select a zone and a VSwitch to be used by the enhanced NAT gateway.Note You must specify a VSwitch for the enhanced NAT gateway. After a VSwitch is specified, the system automatically selects an IP address from the CIDR block of the VSwitch for data transmission. Make sure that the CIDR block of the VSwitch has sufficient IP addresses.
- Click OK.
- After the application is submitted, click Back.
- You can check the progress of the application on the NAT Gateway page. Find the NAT gateway and click View Progress in the Status column.It may take up to five minutes to upgrade a standard NAT gateway to an enhanced NAT gateway. During this process, transient disconnection errors may occur one or two times. The service resumes after your workloads are reconnected.