This topic describes how to create alert rules to monitor the usage and status of NAT gateways in real time. This ensures the stability of your workloads.
- Log on to the NAT Gateway console.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where the NAT gateway is created.
- On the NAT Gateway page, find the NAT gateway that you want to manage, and click the icon in the Monitoring column.
- On the Monitoring Information page, click Alert Threshold Settings.
- Click Create Alert Rule.
- On the Create Alert Rule page, specify the related resources, alert rules, and notification methods, and click
Confirm.For more information, see Create a threshold-triggered alert rule.