The Cloud Enterprise Network (CEN) console is integrated with Cloud Monitor of Alibaba Cloud. You can create threshold-based alert rules to monitor the bandwidth usage of a cross-region connection. This helps you avoid business disruption caused by resource exhaustion.
- Log on to the CEN console.
- On the Instances page, find the CEN instance that you want to manage and click its ID.
- On the CEN details page, find the region where you want to monitor the bandwidth usage and click the ID of the transit router in this region.
- On the details page of the transit router, click the Cross-region Connections tab.
- Find the region where you want to monitor the bandwidth usage and click Set Alarm in the Monitor column.
- On the Create Alert Rule page, configure alert rules and click Confirm.
You can configure alert rules based on your business requirements. For example, you can specify the outbound bandwidth, outbound bandwidth rate, and packet loss rate during throttling in a region as alert rules. In addition, you can specify a threshold value that triggers alerts. For more information, see Create a threshold-triggered alert rule.