If you no longer need to monitor the network conditions of a physical connection that you create to connect a data center to a virtual border router (VBR), you can delete the health check setting.
- Log on to the CEN console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Health Check.
- On the Health Check page, select the region where the VBR that you want to manage is created.
- Find the health check setting that you want to manage and click Delete in the Actions column.
- In the Delete Healthcheck message, click OK.