This topic describes how to view and increase the quotas of resources in the CEN console. If the remaining quota of a resource cannot meet your business requirements, you can apply for a quota increase.
- Log on to the CEN console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Quotas to view the resource usage of Cloud Enterprise Network (CEN) instances under the current account.
- To increase the quota, click Submit Application in the Actions column and set the following parameters:
- Quantity for Application: the amount of quota that you want to apply. The amount must be greater than that of the current quota. For more information about default quota limits, see Limits.
- Reason for Application: the reasons for the application, including business scenarios and necessity.
- Email: your email address.
- Click OK.The system automatically reviews the application, and determines whether to approve the application. You can check whether your application is approved based on the status of the application.
- If the status is Rejected, your application is rejected.
- If the status is Approved, your application is approved and the quota is increased to the applied amount.
To view the application status and application details, click History in the Actions column.