Alibaba Cloud DNS PrivateZone (PrivateZone) is a VPC-based resolution and management service for private domain names. Cloud Connect Network (CCN) instances and virtual border routers (VBRs) attached to a Cloud Enterprise Network (CEN) instance can access the PrivateZone service through the CEN instance.
- Log on to the CEN console.
- On the Instances page, find the CEN instance that you want to manage and click the ID of the instance.
- On the instance details page, click the ID of the transit router that is deployed in the same region as the cloud service.
- Click the PrivateZone tab and then click Authorization.
Note You must authorize the SAG instance only if this is the first time that you enable the PrivateZone service.
- On the Cloud Resource Access Authorization page, click Confirm Authorization Policy to allow the on-premises network to access PrivateZone. Make sure that the on-premises network is associated with the CCN instance that is attached to the CEN instance.
- Click Configure PrivateZone. In the Set PrivateZone pane, set the following parameters:
- Hots Region: Select the region of the VPC for which PrivateZone is enabled.
- Host VPC: Select the VPC for which PrivateZone is enabled.
PrivateZone is accessible from only specified VPCs.
- Access Region: Select the region to which the network that needs to access PrivateZone belongs.
- Set Access Region to the region where PrivateZone is deployed or a CCN instance that is deployed in the same region as PrivateZone. Make sure that the VBR and CCN instance in the selected region are attached to the CEN instance.
- If you select a CCN instance that is under a different Alibaba Cloud account from the VPC or CEN instance, you must grant permissions on PrivateZone. For more information, see Authorize CCN instances to use the PrivateZone service.
- Click OK.