If you no longer need to access a cloud service through Cloud Enterprise Network (CEN), you can disable access to the cloud service.
- Log on to the CEN console.
- On the Instances page, find the CEN instance that you want to manage and click the ID of the instance.
- On the instance details page, click the ID of the transit router that is deployed in the same region as the cloud service.
- On the transit router details page, click the Cloud Services tab.
- On the Cloud Services tab, find the cloud service that you want to manage and click Delete in the Actions column.
- In the Delete Route Service message, click OK.