Cloud Enterprise Network (CEN) automatically advertises and learns routes. This improves the network quality and accelerates the convergence of routes. You can view routes learned from CEN in the route table of a specific virtual border router (VBR).
- Log on to the Express Connect console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Virtual Border Routers (VBRs).
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where the VBR is deployed.
- On the Virtual Border Routers (VBRs) page, click the ID of the VBR that you want to manage.
- On the VBR details page, click the Route Entry tab. On this tab, you can view the routes learned from CEN.