Cloud Enterprise Network (CEN) automatically advertises and learns routes. This improves the network quality and accelerates the convergence of routes. You can view routes learned from CEN in a specific virtual private cloud (VPC) route table.
- Log on to the VPC console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Route Tables.
- Select the region to which the target route table belongs.
- On the Route Tables page, find the route table that you want to manage and click the ID of the route table.
- On the Route Entry List tab, click the Dynamic tab. On this tab, you can view routes leaned from CEN.