Cloud Enterprise Network (CEN) supports route withdrawal. You can withdraw routes that have been advertised to a CEN instance. After a route is withdrawn from CEN, other network instances attached to the CEN instance cannot learn this route. After you advertise a custom route to a CEN instance, if you delete the route from the virtual private cloud (VPC) or victual border router (VBR), the route is also deleted from the CEN instance.
|Route||Network instance||Advertised to CEN by default|
|Routes that route network traffic to Elastic Compute Service (ECS) instances||VPC||No|
|Routes that route network traffic to VPN gateways||VPC||No|
|Routes that route network traffic to high-availability virtual IP addresses (HAVIPs)||VPC||No|
|System routes of VPCs||VPC||Yes|
|Routes that route network traffic to data centers||VBR||Yes|
|Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) routes||VBR||Yes|
- Log on to the CEN console.
- On the Instances page, find the CEN instance that you want to manage and click the ID of the instance.
- On the instance details page, find the transit router that is deployed in the same region as the network instance to which the route belongs and click the ID of the transit router.
- On the transit router details page, click the Routing Information tab and select the network instance. Routes of the network instance are displayed.
- Find the route that you want to withdraw and click Withdraw in the Publishing Progress column.
- In the Withdraw Route message, confirm the information and click OK.