This topic describes how to delete a route map. After you delete a route map from a Cloud Enterprise Network (CEN) instance, the route map is no longer applied.
- Log on to the CEN console.
- On the Instances page, find the CEN instance and click the instance ID.
- On the instance details page, find the region where the route map to be deleted belongs and click the ID of the transit router deployed in the region.
- On the transit router details page, click the Route Table tab.
- On the Route Table tab, find the route map.
- If you are using a Basic Edition transit router, click the Route Maps tab to find the route entry.
- If you are using an Enterprise Edition transit router, click the ID of the default route table in the left-side area. On the details page of the default route table, click the Route Maps tab and find the route map that you want to delete.
- Find the route map and click Delete in the Actions column.
- In the Delete Route Map message, click OK.